Tuesday 31 May 2011

This is the Big Show

NBA finals begin tonight, and NHL finals tomorrow. Gotta love playoff time.
Big stories abound this year, as the dream team takes on the picture of consitancy in Dirk Nowitski. So much pressure, and damn, so much fun to watch these guys play. I''m looking for a series that will come down to defense. Miami has been smothering all playoffs, and the Mavs have arguably the best zone D in the league. Gonna be a classic.  -----MIAMI in 7-----

Gotta love the NHL playoffs, beards and one crazy long drive to the most recognizable trophy in hockey.
I've got a bit of a dilemma on my hands. Vancouver has been my team all year, but I have a good friend who plays on Boston. Hmmm.... tough decision.

 NAAAAAAT

I've got BOSTON IN 7, mostly because I don't want a series like this to end. Gonna be a lot of late great nights with the boys. 

Weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment